See My Baby Bump Week By Week & Read My Weekly Pregnancy diary
Are You Pregnant? Take A Look At My Baby Bump Week By Week
Are you pregnant and looking for a baby bump week by week? Take a look at my baby bump, week by week!
When I was pregnant, all I wanted to do was compare my baby bump with other baby bumps at the same stage, and read weekly pregnancy updates that matched the stage I was at.
I wanted to pull together my weekly pregnancy diary from my first pregnancy, with my baby bump week by week and my weekly pregnancy diary.
See My Weekly Baby Bump Update:
Here is my regular pregnancy photo diary when I was expecting my first child, and my pregnancy bump by week:
Here’s My Weekly Pregnancy Diary
Here is my weekly pregnancy diary, covering everything from week 15 to the baby arriving. I talked about pregnancy symptoms, emotions, body changes, antenatal appointments, maternity clothes and everything related to being pregnant.
Weekly Pregnancy Updates: First And Second Trimester
Here are all my pregnancy updates from the first and second trimester.
- Week 15: in the city, by the sea
- Week 16: heartbeat
- Week 19: In Bruges
- Week 20: halfway there
- Week 21: a horrible start, and a slightly better end
- Week 22: footprints, and finding out the sex
- Week 23: duck!
- Week 24: viability
- Week 25: a pretty strange couple of days
- Week 26: an unexpected medical mini-break
- Week 27: a blissfully normal week
Weekly Pregnancy updates – The Third Trimester
Here are all my pregnancy updates from the third trimester.
- Week 28: Baby, one more time and my blog in Pregnancy & Birth magazine
- Week 29: colds, clothes and colour schemes
- Week 30: needing sleep
- Week 31: a snapshot from my weekend
- Weeks 32 & 33: brought to you with the letter C and Out of the Office
- Week 34: managing not to have a Christmas baby and due date
- Weeks 35 & 36: 2012 and countdown
- Week 37: full term
- Weeks 38 & 39: bring on the baby
Pregnancy, Birth and Baby Updates:
Here are my pregnancy updates from the 4th trimester, my birth story and one month update.
You can also follow me on Pinterest.