If You’re Pregnant, See My Baby Bump Week By Week
Are You Pregnant? Take A Look At My Baby Bump Week By Week And Read My Weekly Pregnancy Diary
Are you pregnant and looking for a baby bump week by week? Take a look at my baby bump, week by week!
When I was pregnant, all I wanted to do was compare my baby bump with other baby bumps at the same stage, and read weekly pregnancy updates that matched the stage I was at.
I wanted to pull together my weekly pregnancy diary from my first pregnancy, with my baby bump week by week and my weekly pregnancy diary.
See My Baby Bump Week By Week: A Pregnancy Update
If you’re pregnant and looking for a diary of a pregnancy bump week by week, here is my regular pregnancy photo diary when I was expecting my first child, and my pregnancy bump by week:
Here’s My Weekly Pregnancy Diary
Here is my weekly pregnancy diary, covering everything from week 15 to the baby arriving. I talked about pregnancy symptoms, emotions, body changes, antenatal appointments, maternity clothes and everything related to being pregnant.
Weekly Pregnancy Updates: First And Second Trimester
Here are all my pregnancy updates from the first and second trimester.
- Week 15: in the city, by the sea
- Week 16: heartbeat
- Week 19: In Bruges
- Week 20: halfway there
- Week 21: a horrible start, and a slightly better end
- Week 22: footprints, and finding out the sex
- Week 23: duck!
- Week 24: viability
- Week 25: a pretty strange couple of days
- Week 26: an unexpected medical mini-break
- Week 27: a blissfully normal week
Weekly Pregnancy updates – The Third Trimester
Here are all my pregnancy updates from the third trimester.
- Week 28: Baby, one more time and my blog in Pregnancy & Birth magazine
- Week 29: colds, clothes and colour schemes
- Week 30: needing sleep
- Week 31: a snapshot from my weekend
- Weeks 32 & 33: brought to you with the letter C and Out of the Office
- Week 34: managing not to have a Christmas baby and due date
- Weeks 35 & 36: 2012 and countdown
- Week 37: full term
- Weeks 38 & 39: bring on the baby
Pregnancy, Birth and Baby Updates:
Here are my pregnancy updates from the 4th trimester, my birth story and one month update.
You can also follow me on Pinterest.