Work With Me
Interesting In Working With A Baby on Board Blog Or Gill Crawshaw?
About Gill Crawshaw
- Hello, I’m Gill Crawshaw, a freelance digital consultant and writer (see my LinkedIn profile here). I specialise in writing, community management, digital strategy and content creation for the parenting and lifestyle sectors and currently edit pregnancy and parenting advice site TalkMum for Vitabiotics Pregnacare vitamins.
- As a digital specialist with over 15 years of experience, I’ve worked on campaigns for major brands including Weight Watchers, innocent drinks, J&J, Bravissimo, tommee tippee and Samsung
- If you want to chat, get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About A Baby on Board Blog
- A Baby on Board is a blog for the parenting journey, about family life and style in London, and covers everything from pregnancy and parenting, through to lifestyle focused topics including fashion, beauty, interiors and travel
- It has received over 3 million hits, and has featured in UK national press and radio as well as publications in the UK and around Europe.
- I have over 35,000 followers on social media, including over 10k on my Instagram account. Detailed stats and a media pack are available on request – email email@example.com
- Through my blog, I’ve worked with major brands including Bugaboo, Huggies, TFL, Stokke, IKEA, Microsoft, O2, Marks & Spencer, Argos, Disney, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Mothercare, Quinny, Bravado, Royal Caribbean and Fisher Price
- A Baby on Board was a finalist in the Best of Pinterest Interior Awards and MAD Parenting Blog Awards finalist for Best Pregnancy Blog
- It was a Tots 100 top 5 baby blog
- It has featured on the BBC Online, BBC Radio Scotland, the Daily Mail, TimeOut, Look Magazine, the December 2012 and December 2011 and editions of Pregnancy & Birth magazine, Mother & Baby magazine and Gurgle magazine, Morrisons magazine and the Lambeth Weekender
Ways to work with me
- Instagram collaborations: Follow me here, I’m Gill_Crawshaw. Recent collaborations have included IKEA and Puffin Books.
- Freelance writing: I’m happy to consider requests to write content and submit comment for other brands and have recently written pieces for Look magazine, Time Out, Argos, La Redoute and Ashton and Parsons
- Brand collaborations: Including creative partnerships, product reviews and events (I’ll only consider working with brands who are a good fit for the blog and my readership, and using products I feel are a natural fit that I’m likely to recommend anyway. Please note I won’t work with Nestle or Danone)
- Brand ambassador programmes: I’ve worked with Great Little Trading Co. as part of the Testing Team. As Huggies brand ambassadors and we were part of a national press campaign involving Fearne Cotton. I’ve also worked on an ongoing basis with several brands including Netflix and Britax prams
- Video content: I’ve collaborated on video campaigns for major brands including Stokke prams, Microsoft and Argos, James Villa, O2, and Mumsnet
- Sponsored posts and advertising: I’m happy to consider these as long as they’re a natural fit for the blog
- Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org