About me / get in touch
Welcome To The A Baby On Board Blog
A Baby on Board Is A London Mum Blog For The Parenting Journey
- A Baby on Board blog covers pregnancy and parenting, family life and style, family-friendly interiors and things to do in London. It’s a blog that’s honest about the highs and lows of modern motherhood.
- Launched around ten years ago, A Baby On Board has received nearly 3 million views to date.
- You can also follow my family-life and interiors-focused Instagram.
- It’s all written by me, Gill, a thirty-something mum to Eliza, born in early 2012 (you can read her birth story here) and Florence, born at the end of 2014 (read her even quicker birth story and a record of my second pregnancy). We live with my husband in Bromley, south east London.
- I’m a freelance digital consultant, editor and writer; find out more about working with me and the blog here. Pre-maternity leave I worked for a digital PR agency in Soho. Nine years into parenting, I miss sleep!
More About A Baby on Board
- A Baby on Board has featured on multiple national and local news outlets, magazine and blogs, including BBC News, BBC Radio, NBC News in the USA, The Telegraph, The Daily Mail, TimeOut, Look Magazine, Pregnancy & Birth magazine (here and here), Mother & Baby magazine, as well as Prima Baby, Gurgle magazine, the Daily Express, Morrisons magazine and the Lambeth Weekender
- I was a finalist in the Best of Pinterest Interiors Awards in 1999 and 1997 and a MADs Parenting Blog Award finalist in the pregnancy category. It was also #4 in the Tots100 top pregnancy and baby blogs list (out of 10,000 blogs).
Here’s How To Contact Me
- I’m happy to talk about sponsored and collaborative opportunities for my blog and Instagram; email me at email@example.com
- On Twitter I’m @gill_crawshaw, you can also follow me on Pinterest, or ‘like’ the A Baby on Board Facebook page
- I’m more than happy to consider advertising, PR and brand requests including review opportunities, events and sponsored posts – read my work with me page – please note I’ll only work with brands or products if they’re right for the blog and I’m always honest in my opinions (I turn down the majority of things I’m offered).
- All content strictly copyright Gillian Crawshaw 2011-2021