- A Baby on Board is a blog for parents, in and beyond the baby bubble. It covers pregnancy and parenting, mum life and style, family-friendly interiors and things to do in London. It’s a blog that’s honest about the highs and lows of modern motherhood.
- There’s also more of the day-to-day of mumlife over on Instagram
- It’s all written by me, Gill, a thirty-something mum to Eliza, who made a speedy entrance to the world in early 2012 (you can read her birth story here) and Florence, born at the end of 2014 (read her even quicker birth story and a record of my second pregnancy). We live with my husband in Bromley, south east London.
- I’m a freelance digital consultant, editor and writer; find out more about working with me and the blog here. Pre-maternity leave I worked for a digital PR agency in Soho
- Seven years into parenting, I miss sleep!
About A Baby on Board
- A Baby on Board has featured on multiple national and local news outlets, magazine and blogs. It has recently featured on the BBC News, BBC Radio, The Telegraph, The Daily Mail, TimeOut, Look Magazine, featured in Pregnancy & Birth magazine (here and here), Mother & Baby magazine, as well as Prima Baby, Gurgle magazine, the Daily Express, Morrisons magazine and the Lambeth Weekender
- I was a finalist in the Best of Pinterest Interiors Awards and a MADs Parenting Blog Award finalist in the pregnancy category. It was also #4 in the Tots100 top pregnancy and baby blogs list (out of 10,000 blogs).
- Find out more here.
- I’m happy to talk about any opportunity and I love it when people get in touch; email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (if I don’t reply, feel free to chase)
- Or say hello on Instagram, Twitter where I’m @gill_crawshaw, Pinterest, or ‘like’ the A Baby on Board Facebook page
- I’m more than happy to consider advertising, PR and brand requests including review opportunities, events and sponsored posts – read my work with me page – please note I’ll only work with brands or products if they’re right for the blog and I’m always honest in my opinions (I turn down the majority of things I’m offered).
- However, I won’t work with either Nestle or Danone, J&J or any affiliated companies
- All content strictly copyright Gillian Crawshaw 2011-2019