Things To Do In London With Toddlers
If You’re Looking For The Best Things To Do In London With Toddler, Read This Post!
If you live in London with a toddler, or are visiting, you might be wondering about the best things to do in London with toddlers. Here are our favourite things to do in London with a toddler.
London, With A Toddler!
I wrote a post last year about the best things to see and do in London with babies, and had loads of great suggestions that we tried out. Now E’s coming up to two and running about all over the place, I wanted to revisit the idea and share our favourite ideas for London with a toddler as there’s so much they can appreciate at this age.
I wanted to pick out and write down fun things you can do when it comes to London with a toddler, from galleries to museums and places to go.
So here’s our new list of London with a toddler – the best the things to do in London with a toddler or pre-schooler this year:
Our Favourite Things To Do In London With Toddlers
- Firstly, explore your local area (all the p’s – parks, playgrounds, playgroups, and child-friendly pubs, restaurants and cafes)
- Talk to the animals (go to another city farm, London Zoo, the Horniman Museum)
- Go ‘raaaaah’ at a dinosaur (Natural History Museum, Crystal Palace Park)
- Look at the view from up high… (London Eye, The Shard, the Air Line, Kew Garden’s Treetop Walkway)
- …and from down on the ground (Coram’s Fields, Museum of Childhood, London Transport Museum, and anything arty that’s visual and engaging and vaguely toddler-proof)
- Make waves (go swimming anywhere, play in the water fountains at Somerset House, say hi to a shark at the London Aquarium, water play at the Science Museum, set sail on the pirate ship at the Princess Diana playground)
- More of our favourite museums: The Florence Nightingale Museum, the London Transport Museum has amazing play areas, the Tate Modern, the Horniman Museum, and the Beano exhibition.
Once You’ve Read Our Post On The Best Things To Do In London With Toddlers:
- Here’s how to get a baby on board badge and how to get a zip card
- You can also read my post on how London changes when you have children,
- Follow gill_crawshaw on Instagram
Ruth Davies Knowles (@rocknrollerbaby)
January 6, 2014 at 6:53 pm
We love the museum of London docklands and their Dab soft play (FREE), the museum of Childhood (FREE), Discover Story in Stratford (amazing value), Olympic park playground and many other things including lots you’ve mentioned! The princess Diana playground followed by the science museum is one of our always favourite days out!
Inspirational ideas for January | Pregnancy Health | TalkMum
January 8, 2014 at 2:22 pm
[…] house and make the most of our city, I’ve made a list of things I want to do with my daughter in London this […]
London for children: Big Fish Little Fish dance parties |
January 13, 2014 at 3:34 pm
[…] I wrote about our list of things to do in London for toddlers, I remembered Big Fish Little Fish, afternoon dance parties for families with children under seven […]
Activities to do before you have a second baby – with toddlers and young children |
July 9, 2014 at 1:32 pm
[…] Make some proper headway into our things to do in London when you’re two list (especially now we have a whole summer of no playgroup days to have fun […]
Places to visit in 2015, and win a night in a Travelodge of your choice |
January 18, 2015 at 1:09 am
[…] but I think it would be really fun to be a tourist in our own city, as there’s still lots of things to do with children in London we’ve not got round to […]
How to travel by public transport in London, with a baby |
March 31, 2015 at 9:54 pm
[…] things to do in London when you’re two, how to get a Baby on Board […]
A Baby on Board and Not on the High Street |
May 5, 2015 at 9:12 am
[…] for getting around London’s public transport with a pram, things to do in London when you’re two and all my pregnancy […]