If You’re Looking For The Best Things To Do In London With Toddler, Read This Post!
If you live in London with a toddler, or are visiting, you might be wondering about the best things to do in London with toddlers. Here are our favourite things to do in London with a toddler.
London, With A Toddler!
I wrote a post last year about the best things to see and do in London with babies, and had loads of great suggestions that we tried out. Now E’s coming up to two and running about all over the place, I wanted to revisit the idea and share our favourite ideas for London with a toddler as there’s so much they can appreciate at this age.
I wanted to pick out and write down fun things you can do when it comes to London with a toddler, from galleries to museums and places to go.
So here’s our new list of London with a toddler – the best the things to do in London with a toddler or pre-schooler this year:
Our Favourite Things To Do In London With Toddlers
- Firstly, explore your local area (all the p’s – parks, playgrounds, playgroups, and child-friendly pubs, restaurants and cafes)
- Talk to the animals (go to another city farm, London Zoo, the Horniman Museum)
- Go ‘raaaaah’ at a dinosaur (Natural History Museum, Crystal Palace Park)
- Look at the view from up high… (London Eye, The Shard, the Air Line, Kew Garden’s Treetop Walkway)
- …and from down on the ground (Coram’s Fields, Museum of Childhood, London Transport Museum, and anything arty that’s visual and engaging and vaguely toddler-proof)
- Make waves (go swimming anywhere, play in the water fountains at Somerset House, say hi to a shark at the London Aquarium, water play at the Science Museum, set sail on the pirate ship at the Princess Diana playground)
- More of our favourite museums: The Florence Nightingale Museum, the London Transport Museum has amazing play areas, the Tate Modern, the Horniman Museum, and the Beano exhibition.