Nicknames For Ava: 35+ Of The Best Ava Nicknames
Are You Looking For Nicknames For Ava? Read This Post For The Best Ava Nicknames
If The Baby Name Ava Is At The Top Of Your List, Read This Post For 35+ Of The Best Ava Nicknames
If the baby name Ava is on your baby name list, you might be looking for the best nicknames for Ava. Read this post for 25 of the best Ava nicknames.
While the name itself is short and sweet, you might want a nickname or pet name to give your baby. So here’s our list of 35 Ava nicknames, including sweet, cute and funny nicknames for Ava.
Wondering what does the name Ava mean? And what is Ava short for? We also look at the Ava name meaning, what Ava can be short for, and how popular the name Ava is.
What Does The Name Ava Mean?
If you’re looking for the Ava name meaning, Ava is considered an alternative name for Eve, a biblical name which means ‘life’ or ‘to give life.’ The Ava meaning can also be taken from the Latin word avis, which means bird.
How Is The Name Ava Pronounced?
The name Ava is pronounced Ay-Va.
How Popular Is Ava As A Name?
In terms of how popular Ava is as a name, Ava is the fourth most popular baby name for girls in the UK. There were 2679 girls named Ava in the last full recorded year for names.
What Can Ava Be Short For?
What is Ava short for? Although Ava is a short and snappy name in itself, you might prefer to give a longer first name and then use Ava as a nickname.
Names Ava can be short for include Aveline, Evelina, Adeline, or Avalon.
Famous People Called Ava
Here are famous people called Ava:
- Ava Gardner, hollywood actress
- Ava DuVernay, director
- Reece Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe’s daughter is called Ava
- British singer and musician Myleene Klass has a daughter called Ava
35 Nick names For The Name Ava
Here are 35+ nicknames for the name Ava.
Cute And Funny Nicknames For Ava:
Looking For Middle Names For Ava?
If you’re looking for middle names for Ava, read our list of 150 one syllable girl names. Ava is a snappy two syllable name, so a short middle name might suit it well.
We have a list of 150 one syllable boy names too.
More Nicknames For Girls Names
We also have
- The best nicknames for Grace Nicknames for Eliza and Nicknames for Florence.
- The best Ivy nickname, nicknames for Isabella Nicknames for Olivia Nicknames for Amelia and nicknames for Isla
Need More Lists Of Baby Names?
- If you’re looking for boy names, we have Unique boy names and unique girl names – plus nicknames for Alexander.
- We also have 250+ baby boy names and 300+ baby girl names, and gender-neutral names.