So what’s everyone doing tonight, then? We’re off to stay at a friend’s house which should be lovely, although I’m wondering if it will beat my favourite New Year’s Eve of recent years, when Alex and I decided to go completely crazy and stay in, and ended up watching a programme on the ‘World’s Most Dangerous Airports’ with a lot of wine (seriously, it was great).
As we’re within scratching distance of the new year, I wanted to take a very quick and very indulgent look back at my blog, from my first post of the year, to this, my last. So, in no particular order, here’s my three most popular posts of the year:
- Advice to my formerly pregnant self, on the eve of giving birth
- 51 things we love about Crystal Palace
- What to buy from Aldi; our food swap challenge (I’m amazed by how popular this one is – everyone loves Aldi)
And apart from / as well as these, here are my three favourite posts of the year:
- Hey there Eliza – a letter to my 18 year old daughter
- Ten things to do before you have a baby / ten great things you can only do once you’re a parent (counting these as one…)
- Flat out
Thanks everyone for reading, commenting, emailing or tweeting about my blog. It still amazes me that anyone apart from my mum reads it. So thank you. And I’ll get in there now with a happy 2014! Go and crack open the wine early x.