A pregnancy update at 30 weeks pregnant…
30 weeks pregnant blog
Here’s what happened this week, at 30 weeks pregnant:
- Some misplaced tickets, lots of train journeys
- A trip to Sheffield
- A birthday party
- A drive home that really hurt my poor pregnant body
- A lost Mickey ‘Pouse’
- Three days of DIY (thanks Gill and Keith!)
- Work, nursery, work
- Work on the house, a nearly-finished kitchen
- And a trip down to Bournemouth for a wedding.
It’s been a busy old week, 30 weeks pregnant, hence the lack of posts. I’m actually 31 weeks now and just back from the wedding – my brother’s, it was amazing – so will try to catch-up.
You can also read my update about going into the third trimester over on TalkMum.
Also, 30 weeks pregnant! Which means it’s now count down and not count up. Yikes / exciting. How’s everyone doing? x