Five things from the weekend
1) How is it only two minutes to Christmas? Does everyone have trees and presents all bought and wrapped (don’t tell me if you have)? I managed about five minutes of shopping on Saturday, and we now have festive fairy lights up with a tree date for this Friday. Last year we actually let toddler E decorate the tree so I imagine we’ll go for a similarly eclectic look this time.
2) We went out for a Christmas lunch with our NCT friends, and the fact I’m still referring to them as our NCT friends reminded me of this post about NCT classes…
3) Here’s why 1,000 people slept outside for homeless charity Trinity this weekend and how you can support the cause (and I’m still recovering from being locked out of the house)
4) In my TalkMum guise, I’ve been working on lots of lovely things including the latest update and video from Charlotte Write Like Ni-One’s Watching and a post about the brilliant One Day Young project in Malawi.
5) You can also find me over on the Beagle Street blog talking about awkward moments for new mums (from flashing the postman to leaving all your shopping on the counter. again. Just me?)
P.S. Photo is from Instagram.