Why you should buy the new Bravado Embrace nursing bra
- The Essential Embrace looks like a nicely finished, normal t-shirt bra that you’d probably buy anyway in non-breastfeeding circumstances (and not a frumpy practical one you’re forced to wear)
- It’s made of Dynatex, Bravado’s new fabric that eliminates the need for underwiring and gives fantastic shaping, support and, dare I say it, some nice cleavage. It doesn’t turn your post-pregno boobs into a matronly shelf
- The bra uses the normal Bravado hooks, which are really easy to clip and unclip, even one-handed in the middle of the night. Which makes nursing a breeze. Like all Bravado bras, a conversion kit is included though for when you move on from breastfeeding
- It comes in three neutral colours, including nude – ‘chai latte’ – the one I was sent to review
- And finally, best of all – it doesn’t actually feel like you’re wearing a bra, which is the mark of the best bras, don’t you think? I can’t think of a single negative thing to say about it, and I’m pretty picky. It’s really the most comfortable bra I think I’ve ever worn.
I was sent the new Bravado Embrace bra to review for the purposes of this post. It retails at £35, and you can buy it from John Lewis and JoJo Maman Bebe. And you should, it’s great. More info at the Bravado website.