Hurrah, my blog is back! It was down for a few days last week; a massive thank you to my IT support team* for sorting it all out for me. Phew. So here’s a quick update on what we’ve been doing over the past few days:
- Teaching Eliza to high-five
- Paying a visit to The Baby Show at Earl’s Court, on a top secret** guest-post writing mission
- Continuing our quest to cook each other something completely new every weekend. Yesterday Alex made me amazing Sri Lankan curry, and tonight he’s having gnocchi created by scratch by my own fair hands
- Having an accidental bathroom disco after a broken light meant we’ve had to improvise with torches. Bath time was waaay more fun than usual for one of us this evening
Also, I’ve written before about Give as you Live, where companies make donations to charity for you whenever you shop online with them (it turns out Simply Swim is one of them). I’m going to be working more closely with Give as you Live – more details soon – but they are giving away a ticket to the upcoming Mumsnet Blogfest at the moment. I can’t go, but if you don’t have a ticket then you should definitely enter. Liz Jones is one of the speakers! Need I say more? Details on the Give as you Live blog.
* My blog hosting older brother, of the Mr Men book fame 🙂
** Not really! I’ll post a link when it’s up