We’re currently trying out the new Mamas & Papas Armadillo Flip XT pram
The Mamas and Papas Armadillo Flip XT
We were challenged to take a creative photo showing the USPs of the pram in use. Our photo – along with those of a group of bloggers – is currently over on the M&P Facebook page. There’s some great pictures, you can vote here for your favourite and the blogger with the most votes will be giving away an Armadillo Flip XT worth £500 (so you could be in with the chance of winning one). If you’d like to vote, that would be fab, thank you!
What we liked about the Mamas and Papas Armadillo Flip XT:
- The small fold and light weight – it’s very similar to the Bugaboo Bee 5 in that it folds down easily, to a very small size. It’s also light, and I can easily carry it myself
- The Armadillo Flip XY is a great urban pram pram for city use and living in London,
- Here we highlight the excellence of the big hood for naps; Florence was asleep inside and Eliza’s using the handy hood window to check on her.
- The colour! It’s bold, bright and great
- The price – it starts from around £299
It was fun taking the photos, although as usual Alex took a LOT of persuading as it’s his most hated job (anyone else have this? Poor blogger partners, they need some sort of union).
My criteria for buggies – based on living in London, not having a car, and using public transport – are that they have to be as small and light as possible, as well as parent facing. This is the closest to our current pram (Bugaboo Bee+) that we’ve tried. And it’s a better colour. The Armadillo Flip XT also has a number of new USPs including the larger seat, all-terrain wheels and an easy one-handed fold.
You can vote in the Mamas & Papas blogger competition here if you have a second – thank you!