99* (toddler) problems with summer
2) Not being allowed to have ice-cream for breakfast
3) In the garden, but there’s no Macca Pacca
4) And where are the Tombliboos?
5) Flies and grass in the paddling pool
6) Sun shining on the iPad
7) Not being allowed to have ice-cream for lunch
8) Having to wear clothes to go to the park
9) Having to wear clothes at any time
10) Constantly having to take the sun hat back off again
12) It’s too hot to wear a fairy costume
13) TV is always showing the Christmas episodes – confusing
14) It’s too hot to do anything, but people keep trying to engage you in complicated outdoor activities they saw on Pinterest
15) Not being allowed to have ice-cream for dinner…most of the time.
* may be an exaggeration.