- Hi, I’m Gill, a thirtysomething mum to the lovely Eliza, who made a speedy entrance to the world in early 2012 (you can read her birth story here) and Florence, born at the end of 2014 (read her even quicker birth story and a record of my second pregnancy). We live with my husband in Bromley, south east London
- A Baby on Board is all about my life in London as a mum, covering everything around pregnancy through to bringing up babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers in London. I write about everything from baby clothes through to beauty, breastfeeding family life and style, homes and interiors, travel and lovely things for mothers, as well as anything and everything that interests me. I try and write openly and honestly about the highs – and lows – of modern motherhood
- I’ve blogged on and off for years and started A Baby on Board so I could record my pregnancy (you can see a time-lapse in my nine months in bump shots and blog posts post)
- I’m a freelance digital consultant and writer; find out more about working with me and the blog here. Pre-maternity leave I worked for a digital PR agency in Soho
- If you’re new to the blog then read all my favourite posts
- I miss sleep!
About my blog…
- A Baby on Board was #4 in the Tots100 top pregnancy and baby blogs list of 2015 (out of 10,000 blogs) and the Tots 100 blog of the month in February 2015. It was a MADs Blog Award 2015 finalist in the pregnancy category
- It has appeared on the BBC News, BBC Radio Scotland, TimeOut, Look Magazine, featured in Pregnancy & Birth magazine (here and here), Mother & Baby magazine, as well as Prima Baby, Gurgle magazine, the Daily Express, Morrisons magazine and the Lambeth Weekender
- Find out more here.
- I love it when people get in touch; email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (if I don’t reply, feel free to chase)
- Or say hello on Twitter, where I’m @gill_crawshaw, follow me on Instagram or Pinterest, or ‘like’ the A Baby on Board Facebook page? or the A Baby on Board Google + page, and my personal profile?
- I’m more than happy to consider advertising, PR and brand requests including review opportunities, events and sponsored posts – read my work with me page – please note I’ll only work with brands or products if they’re right for the blog and I’m always honest in my opinions
- However, I won’t work with either Nestle or Danone, or any affiliated companies
- All content strictly copyright Gillian Crawshaw 2011-2016