- Hi, I’m Gill, a thirtysomething mum to the lovely Eliza, who made a speedy entrance to the world in early 2012 (you can read her birth story here) and Florence, born at the end of 2014 (read her even quicker birth story and a record of my second pregnancy). We live with my husband in Bromley, south east London
- A Baby on Board is all about family life and style in London, covering everything from pregnancy through to creative family homes. I write about everything from baby clothes through to beauty, breastfeeding, fashion and interiors as well. I try and write openly and honestly about the highs – and lows – of modern motherhood
- I’ve blogged on and off for years and started A Baby on Board so I could record my pregnancy (you can see a time-lapse in my nine months in bump shots and blog posts post)
- I’m a freelance digital consultant and writer; find out more about working with me and the blog here. Pre-maternity leave I worked for a digital PR agency in Soho
- If you’re new to the blog then read all my favourite posts
- I miss sleep!
About my blog…
- A Baby on Board has appeared on the BBC News, BBC Radio Scotland, Daily Mail, TimeOut, Look Magazine, featured in Pregnancy & Birth magazine (here and here), Mother & Baby magazine, as well as Prima Baby, Gurgle magazine, the Daily Express, Morrisons magazine and the Lambeth Weekender
- I was a finalist in the 2017 Best of Pinterest Interiors Awards and a MADs Parenting Blog Award finalist in the pregnancy category
- A Baby on Board was #4 in the Tots100 top pregnancy and baby blogs list of 2015 (out of 10,000 blogs) and the Tots 100 blog of the month in February 2015.
- Find out more here.
- I love it when people get in touch; email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (if I don’t reply, feel free to chase)
- Or say hello on Twitter, where I’m @gill_crawshaw, follow me on Instagram and Pinterest, or ‘like’ the A Baby on Board Facebook page
- I’m more than happy to consider advertising, PR and brand requests including review opportunities, events and sponsored posts – read my work with me page – please note I’ll only work with brands or products if they’re right for the blog and I’m always honest in my opinions
- However, I won’t work with either Nestle or Danone, J&J or any affiliated companies
- All content strictly copyright Gillian Crawshaw 2011-2017